1.Aggregates and construction materials
AEIFOROS S.A produces hard aggregates from metallurgical slag for the construction of anti-skid road wearing courses and other apps
We handle scrap metals from the industry, from the dismantling of facilties and sell it for recycling in Greece and abroad.
3.Integrated management of ELVs
We operate a car dismantling and depollution unit from 2005 and process automotive shredder residues for the production of alternative fuel.
In Greece, car withdrawal from the national car register is possible only through delivering the car to a licensed End-of-Life Vehicles (ELVs) recycling center and obtaining the necessary destruction certificate. Only then the owner is exempted from vehicle tax and insurance, while contributing to a clean and tidy city.
AEIFOROS S.A. operates such a recycling center, duly licensed by AMVH (Alternative Management Vehicle Hellas) which is the sole competent authority in Greece.
Under conditions, car withdrawal entitles the owner to receive a discount when buying a new car.
Those conditions are:
– Car weight under 3.500 kg
– Date of first registration in Greece not more recent than 31/12/2001.
– Any retention of ownership on the license must have been deleted by the Authorities
– Traffic taxes must have been paid in full
– The car should not be totally destroyed, and the engine must be in place.
If your car meets those conditions, than even if you do not wish to buy a new car, you may earn a bonus. Please contact us at 800 11 616161 or 2310 790100
Procedure to be followed :
1. Deliver your vehicle to our facility with the necessary documents. In case that the vehicle cannot be driven to our premises and is parked within the county of Thessaloniki, our company can arrange its transportation to our plant for free.
2. You will obtain the Collection Receipt upon delivery
3. Our company will take care of the rest of the procedure with State Authorities. The Destruction Certificate is issued within 8 days and sent to the Transportation Department of the Prefecture. After the details are filled in (date of application, registry number) by the Transportation Dept., the Destruction Certificate is mailed to the owner and his tax office, and the owner stops to be liable for vehicle tax and insurance.
You must handle :
– License Plates,
– Car license,
– Identification document (passport, ID),
– Tax Registration Number, relevant Tax Office, Personal address, post code and owner’s telephone number
Some particular cases:
1. In case the owner cannot withdraw the car himself, a legal authorization made by the owner is necessary (available from us by fax or e-mail), a copy of owner’s identification documents and the ID of the third party
2. In case of loss of
– Car license, the owner must certify the loss through solemn N.1599/86 document and present a loss declaration filled in and signed by the Police
– License Plates, the owner must certify the loss through solemn N.1599/86 document and present a loss declaration filled in and signed by the Police
3. In case of owner’s decease, the inheritance acceptance certificate must be presented along with new car license issued at the heir’s name.
4. Finally, in case there are more than one owner, authorization must be given to one of them.
4.Industrial Waste Management
We collect, handle or process solid industrial waste in accordance with environmental regulations and the precepts of Circular Economy.
- Hard aggregates for antiskid road pavements
- Origin and manufacturing
- Mechanical properties
- CE Marking, declaration of performance
- Papers – Useful for the engineer
- Raw materials for cement manufacturing
- Mill scale
- Electric Arc Furnace slag
- Ladle Furnace slag
- Car recycling & withdrawal
- Fluff (ASR) recycling
- Catalytic converters
- Recycling Cars in Pictures
- Helping the Community
|AEIFOROS SA (GREECE) – Export Dept.|
|Address:||12th klm, national road Thessaloniki-Veria|
|AEIFOROS BULGARIA SA (BULGARIA) – Export Dept.|
|Address:||1, Vladaisko Vastanie str.|