In the context of its production activities, the Group operates industrial plants in Greece (Thessaloniki, Almyros in Magnissia,) and abroad (Pernik in Bulgaria, Nikolic in FYROM, and Brisbane in Australia). It also operates warehouses and distribution units. The Group’s plants cover all stages of production, processing and distribution for the entire range of steel products, which creates a decisive competitive advantage. Flexible production practices at the plant level and an extended sales and warehousing network developed by the Group over the years within and outside Greece allow prompt response to customer needs.
Aiming to maintain its competitive edge in terms of production levels and market presence, Sidenor Group recognises the importance of constant upgrading and works towards the strategic expansion of both its plants and its distribution network.
Sidenor Group is active in the manufacturing of steel products right from the stage of scrap melting in its three melting plants (Sidenor Steel Industry, Sovel, Stomana Industry). The semi-finished products are then used by the rolling mills to produce finished steel products.
- Sidenor Steel Industry S.A. (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Sovel S.A. (Almyros, Magnissia, Greece)
- Stomana Industry S.A. (Pernik, Bulgaria)
- Dojran Steel Dooel (Nikolic, FYROM)
- Aeiforos S.A.
- Plant (Almyros, Magnissia, Greece)
- Plant (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Aeiforos Bulgaria S.A. (Pernik, Bulgaria)
- Thermolith S.A.
- Plant (Kalyves, Halkidiki, Greece)
- Plant (Skoumtsa, Grevena, Greece)
- SmartReo PTY LTD (Brisbane, Australia)