Sovel is a subsidiary of Sidenor Steel Industry. It is an industrial complex located in Almyros, Magnissia and includes a meltshop, a rolling mill, a wire mesh production unit as well as auxiliary units.
In addition, Sovel has port facilities in Almyros, Magnissia.
• Plant Area: 1,011,000 m2, of which 123,000 are covered
• Meltshop annual production capacity: 1,350,000 tons
• Rolling mill annual production capacity: 1,200,000 tons following the recent installation of the new line in which an uninterrupted casting/rolling method is implemented.
SD reinforcing steel
• SD straight bars
• SD cut-to-length rebars
• SD spooled coil
SD wire meshes
• SD stirrup reinforcing mesh
• SIDEFIT special mesh
• SD wire mesh
• Sidefor and Sidefor Plus stirrup cages